Dr. John E. Pinkstaff, M.D.
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences – Texas A&M University
- Medical Degree – UTMB Galveston School of Medicine
- Residency in Emergency Medicine – University of Arkansas for the Medical Sciences
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
I enjoy spending time with my family, my two dogs, wake boarding, mountain biking, hunting, fishing, and most sports.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you want immediate attention for your medical issue that isn’t life threatening. If you’re considering going to the Emergency Room but didn’t call an ambulance, consider going to Texpress Urgent Care.
We will accept most major insurances. We do not accept Medicaid/Chips.
Some of the insurance plans that are covered:
- Aetna – Commercial Health (HMO, EPO, and PPO) plans and Aetna Medicare.
- BCBS – Commercial plans (PPO/POS, HMO) and Medicare plans (PMC, MCH/MAO).
- Tricare – Tricare East Region.
- Medicare – All Medicare
- Multiplan – (Click to learn more)
No, you can just walk-in, our wait times are very short.
Please bring your list of medications and medical problems. Your insurance card and information will also be helpful.
We have a cash pay option.